11.30.2006

make me a tree


I have this thing with trees. I'm not sure what it is. I can't describe it. But I think they're beautiful. Powerful. Magical. Loving. Amazing creatures. A bunch of things really. I like to take pictures of them. They're a lot like people. They have their own finger prints. Their own faces. Their own hair styles. They can move. Dance. Sway. They're good at swaying. And they sing. Listen to their bark. Their leaves will hum and speak to you. You just need to listen. Just listen. Just. Listen.

Thank you Asleep for my tree. I love it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be and why?

i think i'd be a palm tree. i love warm weather and am always down for a miami beach party.

James Kernan Ferrin said...

that's a hard choice. i would want to be a couple. a big palm tree would be nice - not the short stumpy ones.