9.12.2008

i do

Just a heads up to anyone who cares - I will be taking part in a bridal show on September 20th. When and where this shindig takes place is beyond me, so I will keep you updated. All I know is I'm wearing a tux.

On other news similar to this, I have signed a contract with Hoffman Modeling Agency. They asked that I take the professional course so that I'm not a complete idiot on sets/runways. That's another thing - they want me to do runway. Have they seen my walk? It's similar to that of a penguins. I blame that all on wiffle ball!

3 comments:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

congrats!
you can practice walking dont worry...you got the look and thats all that matters! hehe.

Katie said...

That's awesome! Didn't I always tell you you should model professionally? Congrats!

You know, the penguin walk could work in your favor. After all...you will be in a tux!

Heather said...

Congrats Bina, Im glad the world will now get to enjoy your beauty as we all have.

And PS - you are right, I could spot you walking from across the ocean!

xoxo