8.08.2007

mad rush


It's that time again - Tori Amos ticket sales. Today was the beginning of the pre-sales and VIP tickets. I had Jamie to help me, but people in Chicago and Denver are too fast. I did score some amazing seats for the Omaha show (third row, center - what! what!).

The deal with the VIP tickets sounds like a good one. You get to sit in on her sound check, get to meet her, have great seats, get a gift package, and a few other random things. It better be worth the high ticket price.

The month of November will be a good one for me, a giant Tori fan. I'll be at a couple shows: Chicago, Omaha, Lawrence, and Denver. So if you see me, wave.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Are you kidding me?

lucas said...

Hey, my friend is going to the OMAHA show by himself and he knows no one in OMAHA...he's doing the VIP thing and is going to be sitting in the front row...so maybe you guys can meet up????