9.12.2006

white boys can dance


Today Justin Timberlake's album FutureSex/LoveSound came out. I bought it and have been shaking my ass since. Now, many of you may think my moves aren't as smooth as Timberlake's, but a rumor - something you must know, he learned those dance moves from yours truly.

------------------------

Lovestoned

And all she wants is to dance
That's why you'll find her on the floor
But you don't have a chance
Unless you move the way that she likes
That's why she's goin' home with me tonight

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
She's got me love stoned
Man I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows

3 comments:

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

is he giving me a thumbs up? i think so

Katie said...

this is true folks. i saw mr. jimmy ferrin himself bringing sexy back at the zoo bar in london. i made him sign my panties.

Anonymous said...

I actually like that song.