3.10.2007

full circle



I have been in Long Beach for over a month now. Time has flown so fast. I have loved every moment of my time here and with Asleep. I am getting to do all the things I've wanted to do with him - go to movies, to dinner, to sit on the couch and do nothing, go to shows, laugh, love, and everything in between. Everything has been so amazing. I love it here and I love him, so much.

Learning each other is an entertaining thing to do. What we eat or don't eat. What our routines are. What songs we think are good and others we think are trash. How hot or cold the water is that we shower in. Even the simple task of watching him brush his teeth or shaving makes me happy, just knowing I'm here.

My heart is happy and I couldn't ask for anything better.

Thank you.

Love you.

5 comments:

Asleep said...

i love you

JLauren said...

I love American Idol too!!

ps: Michael wants to know what song that is...

James Kernan Ferrin said...

The Bees - Sky Holds the Sun

or in the States they are called A Band of Bees

Anonymous said...

man you guys are so cute

Danelle The PR Girl... said...

i love how much you love each other.

you radiate love like a rainbow with kittens and puppies on it.

you are entirely too cute.