2.03.2006

Where's all my soul sistas?


So as I am enjoying my thin crust Freschetta pizza, there is a knock at the door. I opened it to find two beautiful, young ladies. I had a feeling they were wanting to spread the word of Jesus to me. I told them some poor excuse of getting ready for work, which was a lie (does that make it even worse I lied to sisters?), and asked if they had a card I could get back to them with. Not thinking Jesus soldiers had business cards, one of the girls pulled a card from her bag.

So if you're reading this Sister Skinner and Sister Cunningham, I am sorry I lied to you about getting ready for work, but I do not care to hear about the Morman religion. I even more regret not answering the door in the nude, which is something I have always wanted to do. Please accept my sins and apologies.

No comments: