6.17.2009

stressin'

Not many things get to me and start stressing me out. Lately, I've been having a strange sensation that I think some would call stress.

Money - why do I have to pay all my own bills - rent, car, utilities. I want to go back to where I was footloose and fancy free.

Work - Never has work really stressed me out...I'm just learning to go with the flow. As long as I have a job, I must be thankful.

Having a part time job stresses me out. At times I feel like I don't have any evenings or weekends to myself. If I try to request off, I get scheduled anyways. Such is life - it is a part time job, so suck it up.

People - Some people can make me wonder. What goes through the minds - their thoughts? I can't imagine everyone to think like me, or make the same decisions - although, that would be nice.

I need a fix, cause I am going down
down to the pits that I left up town
momma I need a fix

No comments: