10.30.2008

voting

It's a sad thing. I don't know nearly as much as I should about this election. Yes, I know it's a very important one, as are all elections, but I am just out of the loop. I know the basics. I know who I dislike and who I will vote for. But I am always thinking I might be missing something in the elections. Am I voting for the wrong one? I know I can't be the only one in this boat. There's so much politics. So much shit everywhere. I've come to the realization that everyone must lie. All I know is, I want to save the polar bears and I don't want a woman in office who always winks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy poxet 30 mg online is rapidly absorbed following oral administration, whereas other SSRIs take several days or even weeks to reach steady-state concentrations14. Peak plasma levels of it are reached in around 1 hour following a dose of 30 mg or 60 mg15,16.