10.01.2008

really?


I thought I would like Sarah Palin, but she proves to me everyday something is wrong with her. The thought of a beauty queen in the Oval Office sounded nice. But watching her interviews, with her stumbling over her words, makes her seem dim and idiotic.
First off, she thinks homosexuality is a choice. Second, she thinks if a 15 year-old girl is raped by her father, that she should get counselling and not an abortion. Last, she is all for oil drilling and doesn't think global warming is greatly impacted by man.
Sarah, you're supposed to be acting as our mother. Someone to nurture our country back to health. Where's your feminist views? Is it in the oil-polluted waters of Alaska?

3 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

Okay, that picture is just creepy.

And I don't like Sarah Palin at all.

I don't think those statements are really related, but I'm not thinking straight right now anyhow. Ha!

Katie said...

In the beginning, I wasn't going to vote for her, but I respected her.

But then I saw her interview with Katie Couric...and I just felt embarassed for her.

Heather said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/palin_brushing_up_on