6.05.2008

old, but good times

Nancy and I were reminiscing about Molly's blog today. Nancy came across this old post and I remember it like it was yesterday. It was one of those Jimbo/Molly moments were you laugh so hard you cry and you feel like telling everyone you know. Enjoy below.


molly: Oh my gosh Jimmy, I love that picture! Who drew it for you?

jimbo: Umm...that would be Van Gogh.

molly: (silence)

In my defense...the three people who sat behind me in Art History class in college, always debated on how to botch drug tests from their employers. By the end of the semester they had all agreed, ingesting some kind of gelatin concoction was the best way to throw off the results. That is way more interesting...than memorizing slides featuring Van Gogh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

buy penegra 25 mg online works by bending the blood crafts in your penis. This allows blood to flow into the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This medicine will only help get an erecting if you are sexually stimulated. It is very powerful but ought to be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual movement.