3.24.2009

porta potty on saint patty

I know this is a week old, but oh well. Saint Patrick's Day was off to a wonderful start when I was wearing a green polo with an elephant on it. For lunch we walked to Clancy's where I had a green beer and my very first corned beef sandwich. I was skeptical by the name of the meat alone. But after tasting it wasn't bad, a little on the dry side, but tasted like salami.

I left work early to join Shelly and Frank in the Irish festivities. Frank met an ex-pro football player who sells medical supplies now. Chelsea and Dan met up with us later. Chelsea wasn't wearing green, so I don't even know why she came - but she never got pinched. Poker Face started playing and we danced like no one knew us. If I had to be a woman, I would want to be Lady Gaga, I think she is so rad.


Chelsea ordered her first beer, ever.


When no music was playing Dan pulled out his mini speakers and we rocked out.

Below are images from the inside of porta pottys. I love when people write things on bathroom walls and I always take photos of them. Some are mighty clever.






When we left the bar Dan and I decided we were hungry. We made it for Kona happy hour where it was dead. All in all it was a good night. Next year, I will dress up like a leprechaun or a rainbow where my genitals will be a pot of gold, I haven't decided.





No comments: