12.23.2007

brrr chilly

Why does the Midwest have to be so cold? I mean, there's cold, and then there's Omaha. I guess I shouldn't complain, we could have 10 feet of snow and not be near a Target.

Anyways, this past week was a doozy. I worked 63 hours. I never thought I was even awake for that long. We also had a threat that a customer was going to bring a gun and hold everyone hostage. Now, I know a lot of people are all talk, but with what happened recently, I don't put it past people anymore.

I took two dance/work out classes with Katie - a boot-skootin' country boogie and a hip hop one. I learned I am a white man with no rhythm . Maybe I just need to go a couple more times, but the instructor wanted DRAMA. My arms and moves can't give you drama, honey.

I wrote everyone Christmas cards, but they are sitting on my desk. Some with out addresses, others I'm debating even sending. You see, two people forgot to wish me a happy birthday. I'm not one to hold grudges, but it really pissed me off. I had one unexpected birthday wish, which was nice. Thank you everyone for the presents.

I cleaned my room yesterday. It had about 19 piles of clean and dirty clothes all over the place. I'm in a much better mood when I have a clean room.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm happier with a clean room too.

I think you'll be able to teach the classes after going a few more times.

By the way...I got a brand new macbook!