4.15.2006

glitter-mail

After hearing about what Yahoo had done in China (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4695718.stm - this gives you an idea), I decided to move my email address to gmail, that and the fact I was getting a million spam emails a day.

Gmail is by invitation only, so you would think it is an amazing service that would be super easy to use. Wrong. There's stars and other weird things to click on, that I feel have no purpose. I just want something easy to use for normal email capabilities. I don't want all that glitter like Mariah, I just want plain Jane like the beautiful, but you wouldn't know it at first because you don't pay close attention to those things, girl at the grocery store.

That said, my new email is jameskernan@gmail.com, glitter and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm... how did you get an invitation?